Oxford Half Marathon
Where: Oxford, Oxfordshire
When: October 16, 2022
Sponsorship Target: £250
The Oxford Half course takes runners through the pristine, winding streets of historic Oxford. The route begins in the city centre and passes through Old Marston village, the River Cherwell, Oxford University’s impressive Lady Margaret Hall, before finally finishing on Parks Road.
Live entertainment and DJs will keep you running (or dancing – we won’t judge) to the finish line as you take in the stunning sights of Oxford.
- Free snazzy running vest to wear on the day
- We’ll ensure you have fun and are showered in support
- Fundraising incentives
- The team will be an email / phone call away for a pre-event prep talk or top tips to help you smash your fundraising target.
- You’ll be joining the ranks of the epic #TeamLOL legends
- Knowledge that you’re doing a pretty awesome thing by helping to save young lives!